Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The time has come for me to finally become a Scout. I felt happy whilst saddened for not being able to enter the Passage to the Abyss any more. It brought me back great memories of meeting new friends who appreciated my Archery skills. Time seemed to be going just too fast for me.

Moving on, I was searching around Elderine for Scout Master Deikid. Perhaps he knows the direction for me to continue my journey, I thought. I talked to him, but he went on about the same old problem he was having. I wasn't interested enough to even bother getting him the set of Archer gears. Its a mission too simple, I'm sure he could easily have gotten them himself.

I turned back and saw, to my surprise, Celestina chatting with a friend of hers, "Oh hello there Stranger! Still looking for your job quest?"

"Yes. None of these people know."

"Well good luck to you!" she pleasantly smiled and waved. I walked a bit further from where they talked and checked through the vendors for interesting equipments. I overheard their conversations, Celestina's friend saying, "Don't you need to talk to that man in Forest of Mist?"

It hit me harder than Frost Nova, "How could I not have thought about it!"

"Well I'm not so sure myself, but I'll let the Stranger find out on his own", said Celestina.

I smiled evilly and shouted back at her, "I HEARD THAT CELES! MWAHAHAHAHHA"

Her jaw dropped and looked my way, "OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"I'M ON MY WAY THERE NOW!!!"

I rode my stead and headed to the Gaurd Captain right away for my Job Quest.

No comments: