Friday, May 16, 2008

The cool breeze blew in from the west as I walked past the large welcoming town of Uruga. It was a town crowded with Vendors selling weapons and gears that people believed to be blessed with various qualities. I recognized many faces, most were in their joyful mood chuckling and giggling about how one of those reddish Orcs chased a novice fighter up the stairs but tripped and fell backwards making the creature roll down the stairs that lead to the greenish outdoor. I knew that I wouldn't be seeing this same happiness for a few weeks.

I took off on my stead, glided down the hill, made a left turn and stopped in the middle of a bridge blocked by my own Guild mate.

"Thou shalt not pass", she said.

"I will be back, I promise", I replied. Unfortunately, nothing I say would have excused me from leaving town, "Celes, I'm late, I must go."

"Over my dead body", she lifted both her hands and right knee as though she was ready to pummel me. I sighed. Then I saw a yellow Archon that stood gracefully behind her by the stone bridge.

"Celes look! A big fat chicken!" I pointed at it. She looked back and chased it with her deadly mace. This was my chance, I thought. I quickly jumped onto my stead and sped off to the gate to Collapsed Prison. I made a quick glance back at the greenish environment of Uruga as I heard Celestina's battle shriek. Somehow I felt sorry for the violently beaten Archon.

No comments: