Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Resting by on the grassy fields of AEW, I scratched the lower neck of my new Raccoon. It closed its eyes and purred in pleasure just like cats would. I was the only one who could understand what it wants and says. My guild mates say I’m just crazy. But it didn’t bother me. I loved this adorable Raccoon too much to even care. I called him Monti.

I noticed his ears rotate to the left direction followed by his head turning as if hearing an unnatural twitch in the woods of the Ancient Elven Woods. I listened carefully and looked to where Monti was looking. All I saw were trees that grew, and a few mobs. I slowed my breathing to listen carefully. Then my pointy elven ears tingled to the sound of something that seemed like metal being twisted. Something didn’t seem right in the woods.

No comments: