Friday, June 20, 2008

"I can't wait to see Wildfire's wedding," said a passing Cleric to her Fighter partner, "I'm surely going to buy that red dress. Theres a 25% promotional discount!"

I gazed back at the peaceful view of Uruga's waterfall. The breeze was fine as it cooled my usual sweaty body. Just then I saw someone riding a big raccoon, cute and cuddly. Its orange fur and dark brown stripes behind its back matched the color of the person riding on it. You could hear a kind of magical plopping sound from its feet as it trots away to the Ancient Elven Woods. I've always wondered how its like riding one of those merry looking creatures. I carried on with my tiresome gaze. Every so often there would be more passers wearing a tuxedo. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to rent one," I thought, "and a raccoon might be nice too."

No comments: