Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Sand Beach was warmer and brighter compared to the Forest of Mist. I started to sweat after running for a few minutes in search of Mormo's wedding. There were too many footprints on the sand for me to follow. I kept running until I reached a more grassier land with trees that had leaves falling slowly to the ground. I imagined myself laying on the green grass that swayed together in the wind. But now isn't the time, I thought.

I kept running, hoping to get there in time. I already told Mormo that I'd try. I stopped to catch some breathe and to my luck, my ears tingled on hearing laughter and Celestina's shouting for a more organized ceremony. I ran to the direction of the screaming crowd congratulating Mormo and HotIce.

As I reached there, I realized how beautiful the wedding spot was. The two lovebirds were already facing each other, smiling widely by the huge tree that had pink leaves. Celestina was telling Trinity, a new guild member, to get back to her seat as she ran by Mormo to slice a wolf with her sword, "Sorry Celes, those guys brought mobs here so I had to kill them."

"You may now kiss the bride", said an official of the wedding. They kissed passionately while holding each other close. Bursts of excitement came followed by flashy magics of Frost Nova and inferno. The crowd started dancing wildly. I tried to talk to Mormo to give my congrats but she seemed to be pretty busy joking around with all her friends.

"Well I guess I'm done here", I said to Celestina.

"Yeah, its time for me to carry on with something productive. See ya Stranger!" said Celestina. I later walked around the middle of Sand Beach where it was more peaceful. The wind coolly dried my sweat as I dropped flat on the comfortable green gass.

No comments: