Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweat poured all over my face. I could feel my back being sticky from all the running in the Dungeon of Abyss. My training style has been different lately. I haven't bothered to look for a party in a few days ever since I discovered this new way of shooting, a new tactic for a Scout to survive on his own. Actually I'm not the only one who knows this. Most Scouts I know have been quite satisfied with this latest style of solo training. Although there were still some who said that this only works if we use scrolls to buff up our defence, I was quick to disprove their theory.

I loved it. Being able to run without stopping to shoot. Strafing backwards while we face the charging enemy to shoot out poisonous arrows from our bows. How can an Archer not love this kiting?

Everywhere I go in this dungeon, there is that smell of rotten meat. I crept into a huge room full of Abyss Orcs with my crossbow. Their skins were red, bodies were tough, facial expressions were raging for food. I grinned. They were all walking around aimlessly. I held my crossbow high and shot countless poison arrows on the area they were at. They roared and charged right after they saw me. I strafed backwards while shooting another countless arrows of poison on top of them all. The poisons were slowly eating their lives away until the whole group of them dropped dead.

No comments: