Friday, May 16, 2008

Together with my stead, I rode fast and dodged attacks from the Des Harkans. The Karasian Templars shot huge blasts of their magic that tailed me half way through Collapsed Prison. Fortunately I was able to dodge them too. The "Blue Cows" seemed to be minding their own business as I glided past them; they knew better not to chase me anymore.

I teleported into the cheery atmosphere of Elderine and moved to the heart of this crowded town. Climbing off my stead, I brushed dust off of my golden Scout armor that I collected from the Collapsed Prison. I gave a single brush to my green untidy hair, left it the way it is and stood still by the big grayish statue while I waited. "Maybe I should wait at the green garden, I love the sweet scenery there", I thought, "or maybe not, I don't want to make it seem as though we are in some sort of relationship."

After a few minutes she finally came. She had reddish hair that was tied back to a single ponytail. Somehow she looked different than the last time I saw her. It must have been the new green gear she wore. Her eyes were filled with joy and, at the same time, sadness. I could see how much effort it took her to give me a warm smile. I smiled back and said, "Hey".

"I'm going to miss you, again", she said looking away. This time she couldn't hold her smile.

"Its only a few weeks" I smiled. Then I saw from a distance, a Fighter with his brownish armor waving and smiling at her, "your friend?"

"Yea, guild mate stalking me," she joked, "but I'll be killing a few mobs along with him later."

I cleared my throat which made her rais an eye brow. I took out from my inventory a bow that I once used to destroy Harkans and handed it to her, "take it."

"Its a completed Harkan bow!" she said dropping her jaw as she looked at it.

"Bows are a lot quicker than crossbows", I reminded her, "you'll need it when killing that Mini Dragon"

"Thank you!" her teeth showed when she smiled. I noticed how her hands gripped the handle of the bow tightly. Her friend was now waving frantically this time, "well, I really need to go off now. Thank you so much!"

Without waiting for a reply, she ran off with her friend towards the gate to Collapsed Prison.

No comments: